Read the whole story here: http://www.dpreview.com/news/1002/10022104sony3d.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;Sony bosses ‘pushing’ for 3D camera
PMA 2010: Sony bosses are ‘pushing’ the company to produce a 3D digital camera, according to Masashi ‘Tiger’ Imamura President of Sony’s Personal Imaging and Sound Business group.
In an exclusive interview with dpreview.com, Mr Imamura admitted that 3D imaging is an area into which Sony is keen to expand. Following Hollywood's recent push for 3D movies and Fujifilm’s innovative digital 3D still camera, the Real 3D W1, Mr Imamura told us that his bosses keen to create a similar 3D imaging device.
Straight press releases and article referrals for review and discussion.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- 3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
- Posts: 1981
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:31 pm
- Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor
- Non-profit, non-partisan.
- Features user contributed education sessions, blogs, and content.
- Safe to interact, registration requires formal non-disclosure agreement. Membership list is equally confidential.
- Open to all except press. People can join as individuals or companies.
- People say the industry needs to get together and learn from one another. This is our chance.
- Posts: 1060
- Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:40 pm
- Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: Other
- Location: Wake Island
It would be nice. And they should donate some revenue to the guy(s) who made StereoMovie Maker and StereoPhoto Maker.