Read the whole story here: http://www.broadcastnow.co.uk/technolog ... 46.article" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;BBC to give new Doctor 3D push
by Will Strauss
The BBC is planning to use stereoscopic 3D to try to attract younger viewers to the new series of Doctor Who.
A 40-second 3D trailer has been commissioned to showcase the arrival of a new actor, Matt Smith, playing The Doctor.
Red Bee Media made the commercial, with effects and grading work completed by The Mill.
The promo was shot in 2D and is being converted to 3D by the Soho facility.
Straight press releases and article referrals for review and discussion.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- 3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
- Posts: 1981
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:31 pm
- Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor
- Non-profit, non-partisan.
- Features user contributed education sessions, blogs, and content.
- Safe to interact, registration requires formal non-disclosure agreement. Membership list is equally confidential.
- Open to all except press. People can join as individuals or companies.
- People say the industry needs to get together and learn from one another. This is our chance.