Read the whole story here: http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainme ... 5832346304" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;3D TV coming soon to a small screen near you
by Stephen Fenech
IF you were thinking about heading out and buying that new flat screen this weekend you may want to hold off for a couple of months.
Panasonic allowed us to have the first look at 3D TV in Australia - a 127cm (50in) Viera plasma model in the country for industry testing - and our reaction can be summed up in one word: Wow.
And the good news, according to Panasonic, is that the first wave of 3D TVs due to hit the market mid-year will be "surprisingly affordable".
The panel offers 3D in full high definition but does require the viewer to wear battery-powered glasses to enjoy the full immersive effect.
Straight press releases and article referrals for review and discussion.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- 3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
- Posts: 1981
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:31 pm
- Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor
- Non-profit, non-partisan.
- Features user contributed education sessions, blogs, and content.
- Safe to interact, registration requires formal non-disclosure agreement. Membership list is equally confidential.
- Open to all except press. People can join as individuals or companies.
- People say the industry needs to get together and learn from one another. This is our chance.