Read the whole story here: http://www.ubergizmo.com/15/archives/20 ... hones.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;Texas Instruments with 3D display for cellphones
Texas Instruments has unveiled a brand new 3D display for cellphones that runs off an OMAP3 chipset. The display comprises of a 120Hz LCD alongside a 3M film which is capable of directing images to the left or right eye in an alternating manner, doing away with the need for glasses although we're not sure whether extended use of such a display will cause unnecessary strain on one's eyes.
Straight press releases and article referrals for review and discussion.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- 3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
- Posts: 1981
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:31 pm
- Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor
- Non-profit, non-partisan.
- Features user contributed education sessions, blogs, and content.
- Safe to interact, registration requires formal non-disclosure agreement. Membership list is equally confidential.
- Open to all except press. People can join as individuals or companies.
- People say the industry needs to get together and learn from one another. This is our chance.