Read the whole story here: http://www.techradar.com/news/televisio ... ear-669647" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;Toshiba to release 3D TV range this year
Official announcement due at IFA 2010
by Marc Chacksfield
Toshiba has revealed that it will release a 3D-ready TV later in the year. At the UK launch of its Freeview HD and LED TV range of TVs, the company announced that a 3D version of its TV range was in the making.
A UK release date is set for Q4 this year, with full specifications to be announced at IFA 2010 in September.
"We may not have announced it today but we are looking to release a 3D-Ready TV range this year," announced Olivier Van Wynendaele, Assistant General Manager for Marketing Europe at Toshiba to TechRadar. "We will have more specific details at IFA 2010."
Straight press releases and article referrals for review and discussion.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- 3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
- Posts: 1981
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:31 pm
- Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor
- Non-profit, non-partisan.
- Features user contributed education sessions, blogs, and content.
- Safe to interact, registration requires formal non-disclosure agreement. Membership list is equally confidential.
- Open to all except press. People can join as individuals or companies.
- People say the industry needs to get together and learn from one another. This is our chance.