Read the whole story here: http://www.techradar.com/news/televisio ... nal-667537" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;Panasonic 3D authoring centre now fully operational
Process, burn and certify discs
by Marc Chacksfield
Panasonic has taken the veils off its 3D authoring centre, bringing the facility up to scratch with the Blu-ray Disc Association's recent specification agreement on 3D Blu-ray.
Although the facility was announced back in February 2009, it has now brought itself up to the BDA's standards and opened its doors for the masses.
A number of upgrades are said to have taken place, with Panasonic hoping its 3D authoring centre will be the best in the business – offering up a place where filmmakers image processing, authoring and disc certification, all under one roof.
Straight press releases and article referrals for review and discussion.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- 3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
- Posts: 1981
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:31 pm
- Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor
- Non-profit, non-partisan.
- Features user contributed education sessions, blogs, and content.
- Safe to interact, registration requires formal non-disclosure agreement. Membership list is equally confidential.
- Open to all except press. People can join as individuals or companies.
- People say the industry needs to get together and learn from one another. This is our chance.