Read the whole story here: http://www.techradar.com/news/televisio ... ear-666388" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;The best 3D TVs you can buy this year
3D Ready sets from the major manufacturers
by Dean Evans
Every major manufacturer worth their corporate salt has a 3D TV prototype on the test bench.
Philips, for example, has been showing its autostereoscopic 3D technology for years, but very few people really got excited about it.
3D's fortunes started to turn around when the technology became a hit with blockbuster-fatigued cinema audiences.
Following on from CES 2009 (where 3D TV was very much in the 'concept' stage), CES 2010 was a showcase for some of the 3D TVs we will actually be able to buy.
Samsung, Sony, Toshiba, LG and Panasonic all unveiled 3D-capable HDTVs. Samsung is keen to be at the front and has proclaimed that it is "forging the future of home entertainment in a new dimension." They used this year's CES to unveil several 3D TVs, a Blu-ray player and a matching home audio system.
Straight press releases and article referrals for review and discussion.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- 3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
- Posts: 1981
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:31 pm
- Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor
- Non-profit, non-partisan.
- Features user contributed education sessions, blogs, and content.
- Safe to interact, registration requires formal non-disclosure agreement. Membership list is equally confidential.
- Open to all except press. People can join as individuals or companies.
- People say the industry needs to get together and learn from one another. This is our chance.