Read the whole story here: http://www.filmjournal.com/filmjournal/ ... 07831e1e00" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;A year for the record books
It is most fitting that the film that helped propel the industry to a record-breaking 2009 is also one of the most talked-about movies in recent memory. James Cameron’s Avatar certainly did not disappoint fans and is truly a major entertainment vehicle for the masses. Moreover, the film is an event that just might change the way the industry looks at 3D in the near term. The New York Times recently compared Avatar and how it will impact the future of filmmaking to The Jazz Singer and the role it played in the movies’ transition from the silent to the talking age.
Straight press releases and article referrals for review and discussion.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- 3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
- Posts: 1981
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:31 pm
- Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor
- Non-profit, non-partisan.
- Features user contributed education sessions, blogs, and content.
- Safe to interact, registration requires formal non-disclosure agreement. Membership list is equally confidential.
- Open to all except press. People can join as individuals or companies.
- People say the industry needs to get together and learn from one another. This is our chance.