Read the whole story here: http://www.twice.com/article/443346-Xpa ... _Debut.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;Xpand's 3D Fashion Glasses Ready For Q2 Debut
LAS VEGAS - Riding the coattails of the 3D TV craze at International CES, Xpand previewed its new range of 3D glasses at its press conference on Friday.
The X103 series, which works with almost every display that uses infrared, will debut in Q2 with a light design (2.1 ounces) and in 12 colors, including purple, yellow and blue. The glasses will have 300 hours of battery life.
Straight press releases and article referrals for review and discussion.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- 3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
- Posts: 1981
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:31 pm
- Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor
- Non-profit, non-partisan.
- Features user contributed education sessions, blogs, and content.
- Safe to interact, registration requires formal non-disclosure agreement. Membership list is equally confidential.
- Open to all except press. People can join as individuals or companies.
- People say the industry needs to get together and learn from one another. This is our chance.