Read the whole story here: http://asia.cnet.com/crave/2010/01/09/w ... us-21-000/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;World's first compact 3D videocam costs US$21,000
by Philip Wong
LAS VEGAS, USA--Ever wondered how 3D movies such as James Cameron's Avatar get produced? Well, you will need a compatible shooter such as the Panasonic twin lens 3D camera recorder due in the Fall priced for a mere US$21,000. Targeted at professionals, it is equipped with dual optical lenses and SDHC card slots for data storage. This model's compact design also offers greater mobility and ease of installation, while providing a suite of stereoscopic adjustment controls to make it easier to operate.
Straight press releases and article referrals for review and discussion.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- 3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
- Posts: 1981
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:31 pm
- Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor
- Non-profit, non-partisan.
- Features user contributed education sessions, blogs, and content.
- Safe to interact, registration requires formal non-disclosure agreement. Membership list is equally confidential.
- Open to all except press. People can join as individuals or companies.
- People say the industry needs to get together and learn from one another. This is our chance.