Read the whole story here: http://www.tomsguide.com/us/3D-Eye-Solu ... -5516.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;CES 2010: 3D Eye Solutions and Glasses-Free 3D
3D with glasses might be OK for now, but glasses-free 3D is just around the corner...
by Devin Connors
CES 2010 is all about 3D. However, most of the stereoscopic 3D solutions out there are reliant on the user wearing special shutter glasses. Most of these glasses work relatively well, but what about autostereoscopic 3D? A lot of people complain about headaches after using shutter glasses in 3D setups, so a glasses-free 3D system could be the tipping point for many consumers.
3D Eye Solutions, a small company out of New Jersey, is at the forefront of glasses-free 3D. While most of their tech is designed for digital signage and commercial ventures, 3DES is looking to break into the consumer marketplace.
Straight press releases and article referrals for review and discussion.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- 3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
- Posts: 1981
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:31 pm
- Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor
- Non-profit, non-partisan.
- Features user contributed education sessions, blogs, and content.
- Safe to interact, registration requires formal non-disclosure agreement. Membership list is equally confidential.
- Open to all except press. People can join as individuals or companies.
- People say the industry needs to get together and learn from one another. This is our chance.