Read the rest of the story here: http://www.cepro.com/article/patents_fo ... t_6_years/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;Patents for 3D Home Viewing Way Up in Past 6 Years
Leading breakthroughs include projection systems, specialized glasses and cleaning apparatus
by Julie Jacobson
With 3D TV set to explode in the consumer market, it's no surprise that patent activity in the category is way up.
The Intellectual Property Solutions business of Thomson Reuters released a report today that tracks unique inventions published in patent applications and granted patents from 2003 to 2009. The firm identified areas showing the sharpest growth over the last five years. The findings include:
Straight press releases and article referrals for review and discussion.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- 3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
- Posts: 1981
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:31 pm
- Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor
- Non-profit, non-partisan.
- Features user contributed education sessions, blogs, and content.
- Safe to interact, registration requires formal non-disclosure agreement. Membership list is equally confidential.
- Open to all except press. People can join as individuals or companies.
- People say the industry needs to get together and learn from one another. This is our chance.