Read the whole story here: http://www.koreaherald.co.kr/NEWKHSITE/ ... 290020.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;Tech titans to flock to Las Vegas
Tech heavyweights in Korea and around the world will participate in the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas when the biggest annual event for the tech sector opens next week.
Chief executives of Korea's leading tech firms such as Samsung Electronics and LG Electronics plan to fly to Las Vegas to attend the world's largest consumer technology tradeshow, which will run from Jan. 7-10, company officials said yesterday.
Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer, Sony CEO Howard Stringer and a number of CEOs from major global companies will also be present at the event.
Samsung Electronics CEO Choi Gee-sung plans to visit the CES, accompanied by chief operating officer Samsung Group heir apparent Lee Jae-yong.
Straight press releases and article referrals for review and discussion.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- 3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
- Posts: 1981
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:31 pm
- Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor
- Non-profit, non-partisan.
- Features user contributed education sessions, blogs, and content.
- Safe to interact, registration requires formal non-disclosure agreement. Membership list is equally confidential.
- Open to all except press. People can join as individuals or companies.
- People say the industry needs to get together and learn from one another. This is our chance.