Read the whole story here: http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style ... 46929.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;3D TV to take center stage at the Consumer Electronics Show
JVC, LG, Panasonic, Philips, Samsung, Sharp and Sony are all rumoured to be unveiling new 3D technology at CES 2010. Companies such as Nvidia, Corel, AMD and CyberLink will also boost future 3D display sales with the unveiling of 3D Blu-ray video playback technology.
"2010 is poised to be a pivotal year for 3D entertainment," said Joe Roberts, Executive Vice President, Products for Corel. "Hollywood is ramping up production of 3D content, while hardware manufacturers are working to bring new 3D display technologies to market."
Straight press releases and article referrals for review and discussion.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- 3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
- Posts: 1981
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:31 pm
- Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor
- Non-profit, non-partisan.
- Features user contributed education sessions, blogs, and content.
- Safe to interact, registration requires formal non-disclosure agreement. Membership list is equally confidential.
- Open to all except press. People can join as individuals or companies.
- People say the industry needs to get together and learn from one another. This is our chance.