Read the whole story here: http://www.smarthouse.com.au/Home_Offic ... s/D4B9A7V8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;New 3D Touch Notebooks Coming In 2010
by David Richards
Leading research Company DisplaySearch, claim that panel manufacturers will feature 3D and touch features with both technologies combined in a variety of new notebook and LCD monitor panels in 2010.
In addition, DisplaySearch's findings also indicate that while 100 Hz has became a mainstream feature for LCD TVs in 2009, 200 Hz with LED backlights will be predominant in 2010.
Straight press releases and article referrals for review and discussion.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- 3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
- Posts: 1981
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:31 pm
- Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor
- Non-profit, non-partisan.
- Features user contributed education sessions, blogs, and content.
- Safe to interact, registration requires formal non-disclosure agreement. Membership list is equally confidential.
- Open to all except press. People can join as individuals or companies.
- People say the industry needs to get together and learn from one another. This is our chance.