Read the whole story here: http://blogs.pcmag.com/miller/2009/12/2 ... oadmap.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;2010 Display Roadmap: Faster, Bigger—and 3D
by Michael J. Miller
Another big trend you'll next year is a big push toward TVs that are "3D-ready." To do this, you'll mostly see sets that are rated as 120Hz or 240Hz or plasma TVs. Sony and Panasonic have been the most aggressive about talking about 3DTV, but I expect almost all the major vendors will have some offerings next year. The big question: What applications will it take to make 3D mainstream? I think sports is the key, though others may disagree
Straight press releases and article referrals for review and discussion.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- 3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
- Posts: 1981
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:31 pm
- Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor
- Non-profit, non-partisan.
- Features user contributed education sessions, blogs, and content.
- Safe to interact, registration requires formal non-disclosure agreement. Membership list is equally confidential.
- Open to all except press. People can join as individuals or companies.
- People say the industry needs to get together and learn from one another. This is our chance.