Read the whole story here: http://www.koreaittimes.com/story/6115/ ... 3d-skylife" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;LG Electronics Takes the Lead in 3D with Skylife
Aims to expand domestic TV market for 3D technology and content
Seoul, December 15, 2009 -- LG Electronics (LG) today announced a partnership with Korea Digital Satellite Broadcasting (SkyLife). This synergy between the world's leading 3D TV manu-facturer and one of the biggest 3D content providers will further reinforce LG's presence in the 3D TV market.
LG Electronics and SkyLife today signed a memorandum of understanding for the strategic partnership to take the lead in the 3D TV industry, working closely together in developing technologies to set industry standards and deploying promotional activities to help expand the market.
LG announced Korea's first 3D LCD TV in August 2009 and SkyLife will run a second trial of 3D broadcasting in January next year after airing earlier trial 3D content from October.
Straight press releases and article referrals for review and discussion.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- 3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
- Posts: 1981
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:31 pm
- Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor
- Non-profit, non-partisan.
- Features user contributed education sessions, blogs, and content.
- Safe to interact, registration requires formal non-disclosure agreement. Membership list is equally confidential.
- Open to all except press. People can join as individuals or companies.
- People say the industry needs to get together and learn from one another. This is our chance.