Read the whole story here: http://blog.laptopmag.com/3d-notebooks- ... ire-5738dg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;3D Notebooks Compared: ASUS G51J 3D vs. Acer Aspire 5738DG
by K. T. Bradford
3D has slowly been making a comeback in movies for the past few years, mostly in films with a heavy dose of CGI. The technology has come a long way, as have the sensibilities. Last year’s Coraline used 3D not so much to shock audiences with scary things coming out of the screen but instead to add depth to the animation, making everything seem just a bit more real. Where movies go, games are not far behind. And right on the heels of that are consumer electronics.
We’ve had the chance to review two notebooks with technologies that allow users to view 3D movies and pictures and play games in 3D: the ASUS G51J 3D and the Acer Aspire 5738DG. However, the technology is still new and a bit raw. If you’re going to jump in while the wave is building up, which system is best?
Straight press releases and article referrals for review and discussion.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- 3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
- Posts: 1981
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:31 pm
- Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor
- Non-profit, non-partisan.
- Features user contributed education sessions, blogs, and content.
- Safe to interact, registration requires formal non-disclosure agreement. Membership list is equally confidential.
- Open to all except press. People can join as individuals or companies.
- People say the industry needs to get together and learn from one another. This is our chance.