Read the whole story here: http://www.current.com.au/2009/12/02/ar ... SHRNX.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;It's no surprise that Sony says LCD is best for 3D TV, but why
by Martin Vedris
SYDNEY, NSW: Full HD still has not yet saturated the market but the next dimension in TV is already on the way. But before 3D TV has landed on our retail shelves, the claims and counter claims of good, better and best technology have begun.
Recently on Current.com.au, Panasonic said that plasma is the better technology for 3D TV, but with the launch of 3D TV shaping up for the first half of 2010, Sony has explained why it believes that LCD trumps plasma as the better technology.
Straight press releases and article referrals for review and discussion.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- 3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
- Posts: 1981
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:31 pm
- Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor
- Non-profit, non-partisan.
- Features user contributed education sessions, blogs, and content.
- Safe to interact, registration requires formal non-disclosure agreement. Membership list is equally confidential.
- Open to all except press. People can join as individuals or companies.
- People say the industry needs to get together and learn from one another. This is our chance.