Read the whole story here: http://www.ttglive.com/c/portal/layout? ... %20adverts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;Royal Caribbean plans 3D cinema adverts
by Sara Macefield
That showcase will be followed in the new year by an unprecedented promotional push that will see Royal Caribbean screen its first 3D adverts in cinemas throughout the UK from the start of the traditional “wave” season of cruise offers.
Special 3D versions of Royal Caribbean’s TV advert will shown be in conjunction with Hollywood director James Cameron’s latest epic, Avatar, which opens next month.
Speaking onboard Oasis, Jo Rzymowska, Royal Caribbean’s associate vice-president and general manager for the UK and Ireland, said Oasis would be the flagship of the fleet during the multimillion-pound campaign, which would focus on promoting the Royal Caribbean brand.
“The current advert will be readjusted into 3D and this links into the brand so well that viewers feel they are part of the action; it’s as though they are on the FlowRider [surf machine],” she said.
Straight press releases and article referrals for review and discussion.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- 3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
- Posts: 1981
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:31 pm
- Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor
It looks like everyone wants to show their ads in 3D alongside Avatar!
- Non-profit, non-partisan.
- Features user contributed education sessions, blogs, and content.
- Safe to interact, registration requires formal non-disclosure agreement. Membership list is equally confidential.
- Open to all except press. People can join as individuals or companies.
- People say the industry needs to get together and learn from one another. This is our chance.