Read the whole story here: http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2009/11/17/sky_c4_3d/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;Sky talks up subscription 3D merits
"Other broadcasters” only offering 3D taster, apparently
by James Sherwood
Channel 4’s week-long 3D TV spectacular only started last night, but rival broadcaster Sky has already chipped in with its opinion on how viewers should experience 3D in their living rooms.
While Sky told Register Hardware that it isn’t “blasting” C4’s 3D TV week, a spokesperson for the subscription-only broadcaster said...ahem...“other broadcasters” are only offering viewers a “3D TV taster” by using anaglyph technology and current generation sets.
Straight press releases and article referrals for review and discussion.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- 3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
- Posts: 1981
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:31 pm
- Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor
- Non-profit, non-partisan.
- Features user contributed education sessions, blogs, and content.
- Safe to interact, registration requires formal non-disclosure agreement. Membership list is equally confidential.
- Open to all except press. People can join as individuals or companies.
- People say the industry needs to get together and learn from one another. This is our chance.