Read the whole story and see the clip here: http://www.slashfilm.com/2009/11/17/fir ... new-image/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;First Avatar Clip and New Image
by Brendon Connelly
The first Avatar clip to have made it online will be fairly familiar to anybody who made it along on Avatar day, it’s just a whole lot smaller and one dimension short these days. Happily for me, this is a snippet of the sequence I was most impressed with in the seventeen minute bundle. We can debate the merits of performance capture and stereoscopic cinematography for hours on end and still not get to the heart of what will make James Cameron’s action sequences so incredible, which is their staging and editing. Get a good look at that mastery of pure cinema after the break.
Straight press releases and article referrals for review and discussion.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- 3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
- Posts: 1981
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:31 pm
- Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor
Even more about Avatar...
- Non-profit, non-partisan.
- Features user contributed education sessions, blogs, and content.
- Safe to interact, registration requires formal non-disclosure agreement. Membership list is equally confidential.
- Open to all except press. People can join as individuals or companies.
- People say the industry needs to get together and learn from one another. This is our chance.