Read the whole story here: http://www.digitalchoices.co.uk/virgin- ... 12009.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;Virgin Media offers 3D TV on-demand
Cable giant Virgin Media is offering its TV customers a chance to watch Channel 4’s 3D content on-demand.
by Becca Talbot
Virgin Media, Britain’s largest cable TV, broadband and home phone provider, is offering its subscribers a range of 3D programmes through its on-demand TV catch-up service.
The content will be available from today, and viewers who want to watch it will need a pair of 3D specs. You can pick these up for free from Sainsbury’s or Virgin Media stores.
A spokeswoman for Virgin Media said: “We will be making the 3D episode of Chuck - aired on Virgin1 in August - available in TV Choice. We are also working on getting some additional content.”
Straight press releases and article referrals for review and discussion.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- 3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
- Posts: 1981
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:31 pm
- Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor
- Non-profit, non-partisan.
- Features user contributed education sessions, blogs, and content.
- Safe to interact, registration requires formal non-disclosure agreement. Membership list is equally confidential.
- Open to all except press. People can join as individuals or companies.
- People say the industry needs to get together and learn from one another. This is our chance.