Read the whole story here: http://www.blu-raydefinition.com/news/c ... idays.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;CEA: Adults Want Blu-ray for the Holidays
by Brandon DuHamel
The CEA (Consumer Electronics Association) convened in New York City for the annual CES: NY Press Preview, the run-up event to the International CES, (Consumer Electronics Show), which takes place in January in Las Vegas. The preview not only sets the tone for what the hot technologies will be at the upcoming CES event, but what trends the industry should expect for the holiday season.
The industry is hopeful that emerging technologies such as 3D television will help continue the spending trend as 3D-TV continues to gain momentum and the final specification for 3D-capable Blu-ray players nears its fruition.
Straight press releases and article referrals for review and discussion.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- 3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
- Posts: 1981
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:31 pm
- Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor
- Non-profit, non-partisan.
- Features user contributed education sessions, blogs, and content.
- Safe to interact, registration requires formal non-disclosure agreement. Membership list is equally confidential.
- Open to all except press. People can join as individuals or companies.
- People say the industry needs to get together and learn from one another. This is our chance.