Read the whole story here: http://www.broadcastnow.co.uk/technolog ... 80.article" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;Ascent 142 adds new dimension
by Will Strauss
Ascent 142 has increased its digital intermediate grading capabilities after becoming the first UK post-production house to install the new Dolby 3D Stereoscopic Projection System.
As part of Ascent’s ongoing investment plan at its Wardour Street facility, £30,000 has been spent on the new kit, which will be used to display stereoscopic digital content in its two new digital intermediate suites during grading sessions.
The new system is made up of a Dolby 3D Stereoscopic upgrade for the digital cinema projector, a Dolby DSS200 screen server and a Dolby 3D colour processor, made by Cine-tal.
Straight press releases and article referrals for review and discussion.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- 3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
- Posts: 1981
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:31 pm
- Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor
- Non-profit, non-partisan.
- Features user contributed education sessions, blogs, and content.
- Safe to interact, registration requires formal non-disclosure agreement. Membership list is equally confidential.
- Open to all except press. People can join as individuals or companies.
- People say the industry needs to get together and learn from one another. This is our chance.