InStyle's Trippy Taylor Swift

Straight press releases and article referrals for review and discussion.
metalqueen
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor

InStyle's Trippy Taylor Swift

Post by metalqueen »

I realize that Women's Wear Daily is NOT a magazine that you would expect to be quoted on an S-3D website, but they are following in Esquire's footsteps, and putting out a 3D cover of their own. Along with the magazine cover, inside will be:

a special “gifting in 3-D” marketing program. With ad pages harder to come by these days, the title will introduce 12 new advertisers to the December issue and see a 3.6 percent increase in pages, to 256 pages, driven by the 3-D technology. YSL Beauté, Intel, Michael Kors, Nordstrom and Armani have signed on to the program, and the ads will have a click-to-buy e-commerce feature.
I normally wouldn't have posted this type of story, but Neil is a bit of a closet Taylor Swift fan. :lol: We were impressed with her resilience after Kanye West tried to take her down at the MTV Video Awards this year.

Read the whole story here: http://www.wwd.com/media-news/fashion-m ... ng-2368951" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
- Non-profit, non-partisan.
- Features user contributed education sessions, blogs, and content.
- Safe to interact, registration requires formal non-disclosure agreement. Membership list is equally confidential.
- Open to all except press. People can join as individuals or companies.
- People say the industry needs to get together and learn from one another. This is our chance.

Welder
Certif-Eyed!
Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor

Re: InStyle's Trippy Taylor Swift

Post by Welder »

metalqueen wrote: I normally wouldn't have posted this type of story, but Neil is a bit of a closet Taylor Swift fan
who isn't??!! haha

Very cool though, am interested on that augmented reality thing with the webcam... interesting o.0

Return to “MTBS Newswire”