Read the whole story here: http://www.techradar.com/news/home-cine ... 013-649990" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;46 million 3DTVs 'by 2013'
Mass production of 3D sets in four years
by Marc Chacksfield
A new report suggests that in just four years there will be 46 million 3DTVs in existence – pushing the format very much into the mainstream.
Although there is a lot of deliberation at the moment with regards to whether 3D in the homes will actually be a success, US-based research agency GigaOM Pro believes that in just a few years the format's tipping point will come.
Straight press releases and article referrals for review and discussion.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- 3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
- Posts: 1981
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:31 pm
- Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor
- Non-profit, non-partisan.
- Features user contributed education sessions, blogs, and content.
- Safe to interact, registration requires formal non-disclosure agreement. Membership list is equally confidential.
- Open to all except press. People can join as individuals or companies.
- People say the industry needs to get together and learn from one another. This is our chance.