Read the whole story here: http://www.digitalspy.com/digitaltv/new ... -demo.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;Virgin Media holding 3D TV public demo
by Andrew Laughlin
Virgin Media has announced plans to hold the first public demonstration of 3D TV in the UK at the opening of its new London store tomorrow.
Located on Oxford Street in the capital, the new outlet will host a consumer demonstration of 3D television on a dedicated set when it officially opens on Friday.
Customers will have to put on specialist polarising glasses to view a variety of 3D content, including action and sport. The temporary display will remain available over the Christmas period and also possibly into early 2010, depending on the response from consumers.
Straight press releases and article referrals for review and discussion.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- 3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
- Posts: 1981
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:31 pm
- Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor
- Non-profit, non-partisan.
- Features user contributed education sessions, blogs, and content.
- Safe to interact, registration requires formal non-disclosure agreement. Membership list is equally confidential.
- Open to all except press. People can join as individuals or companies.
- People say the industry needs to get together and learn from one another. This is our chance.