Read the whole answer here: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.c ... &type=tech" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;Computing Q&A
HDTV can't do 3-D, but maybe next year
by David Einstein
Q: With all the 3-D movies now coming to theaters, I was wondering whether it also will be possible to watch them in 3-D on an HDTV. And if so, will we still need to wear special glasses?
A:Initially, 3-D TVs and the glasses will be expensive, so it could take a while for 3-D movies to catch on in home theaters. Early adoption probably will be led by the video game industry, which already is gearing up.
Straight press releases and article referrals for review and discussion.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- 3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
- Posts: 1981
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:31 pm
- Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor
- Non-profit, non-partisan.
- Features user contributed education sessions, blogs, and content.
- Safe to interact, registration requires formal non-disclosure agreement. Membership list is equally confidential.
- Open to all except press. People can join as individuals or companies.
- People say the industry needs to get together and learn from one another. This is our chance.