Read the whole story here: http://www.variety.com/article/VR111800 ... =1009&cs=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;ESPN, Pace Prods. get into 3D game
USC-Ohio State football match marks public debut
by Robyn Weisman
With Disney committed to S3D at the corporate level, it was natural for the Mouse House's sports network, ESPN, to look into the format for live broadcasts.
The net has been quietly experimenting with S3D for months, including an internal test of last year's Kansas at South Florida NCAA football game.
Last Saturday, it unveiled the result, producing an S3D telecast of the USC-Ohio State football game that was shown at a handful of venues nationwide, including theaters, arenas and ESPN Zone sports bars.
Pace Prods. worked with ESPN on the telecast; both ESPN and Pace were making their public debuts with S3D gridiron coverage.
Straight press releases and article referrals for review and discussion.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- 3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
- Posts: 1981
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:31 pm
- Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor
- Non-profit, non-partisan.
- Features user contributed education sessions, blogs, and content.
- Safe to interact, registration requires formal non-disclosure agreement. Membership list is equally confidential.
- Open to all except press. People can join as individuals or companies.
- People say the industry needs to get together and learn from one another. This is our chance.