Read the whole story here: http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2009/09/04/ifa_lg_pdp/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;LG promises 3D plasma telly
2010 launch for 60in screen?
by James Sherwood
Three-dimensional viewing is the name of the game at IFA this year. Not to be outdone by the likes of Panasonic, LG has demoed its own 3D-capable set. And it's a plasma. LG’s Plasma Display Panel (PDP) is, as is the case with Philips’ 3D Cinema telly, still just a proof of concept. However, a loose-lipped LG employee told Register Hardware that it hopes to launch a 3D PDP in 2010.
Straight press releases and article referrals for review and discussion.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- 3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
- Posts: 1981
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:31 pm
- Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor
- Non-profit, non-partisan.
- Features user contributed education sessions, blogs, and content.
- Safe to interact, registration requires formal non-disclosure agreement. Membership list is equally confidential.
- Open to all except press. People can join as individuals or companies.
- People say the industry needs to get together and learn from one another. This is our chance.