Read the whole story here: http://www.cubed3.com/news/12810" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;C3 Exclusive Interview | Seeing Double: The Oliver Twins (Blitz Games Studios)
by Mike Mason
Andrew and Philip Oliver, often informally known as the Oliver Twins, agreed to sit down with Cubed3's Mike Mason at a recent Videogame Nation event. Over a table of Pepsi and Eton Mess, the creators of Dizzy and co-founders of Blitz Games Studios chatted candidly about all facets of their company, their cross-platform developments, their love of technology - and a little on that spinning egg, of course.
When they finished their first game, Gambit, at the age of 14, Blitz Games Studios wasn't even a twinkle in the Oliver Twins' eyes - yet here it stands today as one of the UK's largest remaining independent development houses. A diverse business, the company is split into six divisions under the Blitz Games Studios brand, which encompass mature titles (Volatile Games), serious games (TruSim), family titles (Blitz Games), proprietary middleware (BlitzTech), downloadable games (Blitz Arcade) and education (Blitz Academy).
Straight press releases and article referrals for review and discussion.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- 3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
- Posts: 1981
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:31 pm
- Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor
- Non-profit, non-partisan.
- Features user contributed education sessions, blogs, and content.
- Safe to interact, registration requires formal non-disclosure agreement. Membership list is equally confidential.
- Open to all except press. People can join as individuals or companies.
- People say the industry needs to get together and learn from one another. This is our chance.