Straight press releases and article referrals for review and discussion.
- 3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
- Posts: 1981
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:31 pm
- Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor
UK moves towards 3D television
by Chris Forrester
BSkyB’s enthusiasm for 3D stereoscopic TV is well known. But it seems a couple of the UK’s network broadcasters are also keen to climb aboard the 3D train.
Trade mag TVB Europe is reporting that UK commercial giant ITV has expressed enthusiasm for a stand-alone 3D service and has asked UK producers to get involved in 3D production.
Read the whole story here: http://www.rapidtvnews.com/index.php/20 ... ision.html
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
- Non-profit, non-partisan.
- Features user contributed education sessions, blogs, and content.
- Safe to interact, registration requires formal non-disclosure agreement. Membership list is equally confidential.
- Open to all except press. People can join as individuals or companies.
- People say the industry needs to get together and learn from one another. This is our chance.