Read the whole story here: http://www.techradar.com/news/televisio ... ars-612740" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;Britain to get 3D TV within two years
So say TV industry pundits
TV industry analysts reckon that us Brits should be able to finally get 3D TV in our living rooms within two years, according to the latest reports.
Claudio Aspesi, from industry analysts Sanford Bernstein said: "The beginnings of broad 3D TV adoption in Europe could take place as early as 2011."
3D TV tech is being steamrollered ahead by manufacturers, closely following trends in Tinseltown, with over 17 major Hollywood movies getting a 3D release this year
Straight press releases and article referrals for review and discussion.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- 3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
- Posts: 1981
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:31 pm
- Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor
- Non-profit, non-partisan.
- Features user contributed education sessions, blogs, and content.
- Safe to interact, registration requires formal non-disclosure agreement. Membership list is equally confidential.
- Open to all except press. People can join as individuals or companies.
- People say the industry needs to get together and learn from one another. This is our chance.