Read the whole story here: http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/m ... -in-2010_4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;Microsoft sources play down reports of new Xbox in 2010
by Tom Bramwell
Sources close to Microsoft have downplayed 1UP's report that a new Xbox console will launch in autumn 2010.
Aaron Greenberg, director of product management, told our sister site Eurogamer: "I think part of the excitement about this announcement is that in many ways we are delivering a next generation experience this generation. With that said, I can confirm that Natal will run on Xbox 360 so no new console investment will be necessary."
Another senior Microsoft source familiar with Project Natal said: "Don't believe nonsense on the internet is all I'll say. We'll do the right thing for Natal."
Straight press releases and article referrals for review and discussion.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- 3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
- Posts: 1981
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:31 pm
- Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor
- Non-profit, non-partisan.
- Features user contributed education sessions, blogs, and content.
- Safe to interact, registration requires formal non-disclosure agreement. Membership list is equally confidential.
- Open to all except press. People can join as individuals or companies.
- People say the industry needs to get together and learn from one another. This is our chance.