Read the rest of the story here: http://www.foliomag.com/2009/advanstar- ... e-3d-cover" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;Advanstar Latest to Produce 3D Cover
May issue of Pharmaceutical Executive to feature effect for annual top 50 list.
By Jason Fell
Advanstar Communications plans to become the latest publisher to produce a 3D cover.
The May issue of Pharmaceutical Executive, which includes the magazine’s annual list of the 50 top pharmaceutical companies, will feature a 3D image of a flying super hero with a ‘50’ emblazoned on its chest.
The cover—a first for the life-science b-to-b publishing market, Advanstar says—is sponsored by Cegedium-Dendrite, which purchased ad space on the 3D glasses that will be polybagged with the issue.
Straight press releases and article referrals for review and discussion.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- 3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
- Posts: 1981
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:31 pm
- Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor
- Non-profit, non-partisan.
- Features user contributed education sessions, blogs, and content.
- Safe to interact, registration requires formal non-disclosure agreement. Membership list is equally confidential.
- Open to all except press. People can join as individuals or companies.
- People say the industry needs to get together and learn from one another. This is our chance.