It is currently Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 World in Conflict Stereoscopic 3D Review! 
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

What was your experience with this game? Was it the thrilling S-3D experience it's cracked up to be? How were the movie clips for you? What settings gave you the best performance and visual quality balance?

Regards,
Neil

Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:18 pm
Profile WWW
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

I am sooooooooooooo many games behind (thx nvidia), that I will likely never get to this game. I do live in WA state though, so if someone could snag a few screenshots from that Seattle area map... I would be digging it. I just picked up my 22" iZZy (yeah, so I nickname all my monitors, big whoopie), and I'd love to plop in some hectic Seattle wallpapers with that new utility. Thx, if you can:) -lnr

Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:02 am
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Love to bring on these 2-year old topics!

World in Conflict Stereoscopic 3D Review

I've recently tried World in Conflict: Soviet Assault with the latest iZ3D 1.11 beta1 driver, and the biggest disturbance is unit icons are rendered at screen depth, so they really get in the way of normal playing. You can turn the GUI completely and then the experience becomes nothing short of spectacular, however playing this game with keyboard is not a terribly easy experience.

I've checked the screenshots gallery to see if the icons were the same when MTBS3D reviews the original game, and it's all just the same as it were before.

I've also started a thread on Massgate.net http://www.massgate.net/read.php?3,519556 Hopefully someone will be able test it with Tridef drivers and see if they fare better.

Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]