It is currently Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Deus-Ex Human Revolution: REFRESHED! 
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

By Neil Schneider

Please note that the HD3D image captures in this review are a little blurry because of how we captured the images.  This is only intended as a sampling of the 3D implementation, and is not reflective of the game's potential clarity.  While much of the original Deus-Ex review is intact, this is a refreshed version that includes updated findings for HD3D, and a new section for Nvidia's GeForce 3D Vision as a result of their latest game patch.

Read full article...

Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:00 pm
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Why are these screenshots still not impressing me. I am going to reserve final judgement until I see the game with my own eyes, but I can't help but feel this was a missed opportunity.

Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:51 pm
Cross Eyed!

I bought this a few days ago on special. After some initial trouble getting stereo to work with Nvidia 3DVision, I finally sorted it out.

To be honest, I needn't have bothered. This game has about the weakest stereoscopic depth I've seen. They've hobbled the system so you can't adjust the convergence, and it's hard to tell the difference between maximum depth and no depth at all. It might be a good game, I don't know, but if you're in it for the stereo, don't bother.

The exceptions are the menus and hud, which pop out very nicely, and your current weapon tends to have a lot of depth emphasis. But I play s3d for the environments, and here they're almost totally flat.

A really poor s3d implementation. Not buggy, just a waste of time.

Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:45 am
Profile ICQ
One Eyed Hopeful

285.62,you can`t turn on in game 3d options and i think i know why you use them,xD

Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]