It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Tridef 3D w/Nvidia 3D Vision Laptop 
One Eyed Hopeful

Hey guys question for you I have an Alienware M17xR4 w/a Nvidia 680M with Nvidia 3D Vision built into my laptop ( Laptop monitor 3D enabled) **Monitor is SEC5044 (samsung)** I was wondering on how i can go about using tridef 3D on my laptop? Ive tried different settings and always get a 3D disabled... stereoscopic 3D error. heres a link for my laptop http://www.notebookcheck.net/Alienware- ... 407.0.html // Ive contacted the Tridef support team but no response just wondering if you guys could help me!! Thanks in advance for your help :shutter

Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:08 pm
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

There used to be a trick where you could enable Nvidia 3D Vision in a web browser (for example, by going to 3D Vision Live) and then once the glasses were turned on, start a game with TriDef using the general shutter-glasses/page-flipping mode. Not sure if that trick still works, it was several years ago the last time I tried it.

Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:42 pm
One Eyed Hopeful

any idea what profile I use? Ive tried alot of them but always end up with 3d disabled...Direct3D error. Also I take it Nvidia 3Dvision needs to be turned to on. And for that trick I just open a 3d video on webbrowser (https://www.3dvisionlive.com/3d_video) minimize that and run a game with tridef correct

Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]