Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 3DFIER FULL VERSION 
One Eyed Hopeful

from a promotional cd obtained in china

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4USJ9DNI

ENJOY

Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:33 pm
One Eyed Hopeful

I purchased and use 3Dfier and appreciate it for what it is. Of course it is a limited method for creating 3D; as it stands, truly accurate real-time conversion is a distant dream. Still, they have a demo whose only limit is a ten minute viewing session (at which point you can simply restart the video player and resume watching), and have an always-free anaglyph mode for testing as well. As far as I'm aware it's a small (taiwanese) company, and one of the few that is doing (hopefully innovative and original) work on real-time conversion. If you enjoy testing it out and can't stand the ten minute limit, a license is only 25 dollars. Even as a broke college student without a job I managed to scrape up the cash to pay.

True, most of the movies I end up watching with this filter I have not paid for (actually I always go to the cinema, which ends up costing as much for one viewing as the home edition does anyway!). Still, in this case you might as well support the little guys doing work in a field you're presumably passionate about! I hope Neil/the mods quickly remove this link, it's simply pirated software!

Edit: The real site for information and downloading is at 3dfier.blogspot.com (and by the way, like I mentioned, I'm just an unemployed college graduate in Ohio, in no way affiliated with the 3dfier guys.)

Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:13 am
One Eyed Hopeful

I only have an anaglyph solution. With that said, it works really well. I had the best results with animated movies in high definition. Definitely worth a purchase.

Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:05 am
One Eyed Hopeful

As a reviewer I got a free license of 3Dfier. Its certainly much better than TriDef's effort. I only use it for Cartoons though.

About a month ago I e-mailed Tang suggesting they look into using this to further improve 3Dfier.
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~htong/pdf/ICME04_tong.pdf

Heres hoping they find away as that should improve background depth significantly.

Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:55 am
Profile WWW
One Eyed Hopeful

would you mind sending me a copy of the license? this version is the outdated one

Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:58 pm
One Eyed Hopeful

This software is really pissing me off. :( Yet the rest of you seem to be able to get it going so it must be something *I* am doing wrong?

I have tried to get this going on Stereoscopic player but it isn't working? What are the settings to get this program active? How do I configure SSP to see the 3Dfier? ACK!!

Partner in Policymaking
Author, Soon Will Come the Light: A View From Inside the Autism Puzzle (Appeared on Oprah)
Author, Light On the Horizon: A Deeper View From Inside the Autism Puzzle

Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:06 pm
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

If it makes you feel any better, I couldn't get it to work either. Don't think I'm missing much, all these automagic 3D conversion apps suck.

Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:00 pm
One Eyed Hopeful

For Stereoscopic player you go to the settings somewhere (decoder?) and add 3dfier under Video Processor I think. It's unusable for me though, I don't know what the requirements are but when I try it on 720p60 videos it's beyond slow-mo.. What's 100% fluid without 3dfier goes down to updating a frame every three or four seconds. So for me it's more like a slideshow, and the 3d effect is not great, it's not even good. It's just painful to watch.

Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:28 am
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Thomas wrote:
This software is really pissing me off. :( Yet the rest of you seem to be able to get it going so it must be something *I* am doing wrong?

I have tried to get this going on Stereoscopic player but it isn't working? What are the settings to get this program active? How do I configure SSP to see the 3Dfier? ACK!!

You go to File -> Settings -> Decoder -> Add...

Then you select "3Dfier realtime 2D to 3D transform filter". It should now appear under Other -> Video Processor (you have to click on the chevron to expand the list).

Restart Stereoscopic Player and open a video file. You'll see a 3D icon in the system tray area (next to the Windows clock). Right click on it and select your desired options under Video Output. You'll have to restart the player for the changes to take effect.

Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:40 pm
One Eyed Hopeful

does someone still have the files?

i couldnt find them anymore

i think they are on my old hdd and the hdd is gone for good

Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]