The place for all discussion of the Oculus Rift compatible open source 3D drivers.
- One Eyed Hopeful
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:19 am
Well the title says it all I can play oculus rift games fine but when I use vireio Im zoomed in and cant play.
- Sharp Eyed Eagle!
- Posts: 427
- Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:13 am
- Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
This post says nothing, please give a bit more information.
What games are you trying to play, what settings do you use and so on?
- 3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
- Posts: 11394
- Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:18 pm
- Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor
Usually with games you will have to change the FOV to match the Rift (around 110 works well).
Different games require different settings and are done in different ways.