• Vanilla Skyrim installed as a Steam download (which is bundled with Dragonborn, Dawnguard & Hearthfire).
• I found a SkyrimPrefs.ini file saved in the following folders:
- o C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common \Skyrim\Skyrim
o C:\Users\<Username>\My Documents\My Games\Skryim
• In the BRASSA menu > GUI calibration I've set 'GUI's 3D Depth' to -0.020.
• To open/ exit the BRASSA menu I have to press [Left hand CTRL] + [Q], i.e. not [T]
• I use C cups, the settings I arrived at so far in BRASSA:
- o World-Scale Calibration: 1 game unit = 0.000115868 metres
o Convergence Calibration: Convergence screen = 6.24999 Metres
• In BRASSA >Convergence Adjustment the upper screen instructions aren’t clear, they start by saying to align right eye but not what to do with the left eye.
Its a quarter to midnight so am signing off now