It is currently Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:57 pm

[ 4 posts ] 
 I'm having problems with headtracking :S 
Cross Eyed!

Hi everyone, as many of you know a use my home made oculus rift (DIY rift) for play with vireio, I use my android phone emulating mouse or shared memory tracker (mouse directly is faster), my problem is with the last vireio update, playing skyrim for example (or other game which support VRboost) i can't get headtracking working without enabling force mouse emulation, if I use shared memory tracker I o nly get roll tracking, but if I enable force mouse emulation then I get headtracking but then I can't use vrboost options like fov. There's any way too get head tracking with shared memory tracker and vrboost?, or is possible to use mouse with vrboost?
Thanks

Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:49 am
Vireio Perception Developer
Vireio Perception Developer

We know about these problems and currently overwork the VRBoost profiles to use more dynamic pointers. I should be able to post the new profiles in the VRBoost section this weekend, can send you a PM in case. With these new VRBoost rules it should work, at least if you use the Steam versions of the games. Humble game versions can possibly be incompatible and maybe need a special VRBoost profile.

VRBoost should work with every chosen tracker option in case. There is no correlation between VRBoost and the mouse since VRBoost directly accesses the games memory registers.

Regards, Denis

Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:36 am
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

We have a special VRBoost profiles section on MTBS. We'll keep a repository there for between driver updates.

Regards,
Neil

Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:48 am
Cross Eyed!

Thanks for your work :D! I will look on the vrboost section

Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:24 pm
   [ 4 posts ]