It is currently Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Could Vireio work with Lucid MVP Virtual Sync? 
One Eyed Hopeful

Hi there!

First - thanks for Vireio Perception! It's a wonderful tool to get into the loved games. I am using the newest version 2.0.03 with Skyrim and it is almost perfect. I had to turn off ambient occulusion but it really looks and feels great. I was running Skyrim always with Lucid MVP 2.0 with VirtuSync and Hyperformance Mode - http://lucidlogix.com/products/virtu-mv ... r-windows/ - this is using the onboard GPU of my Motherboard (Intel) and the NVIDIA card at the same time - you can play almost every Game with vsync on and the gameplay is extremly smooth - no tearing - even with higher graphics. I think it is similar to the upcoming NVIDIA G-Sync technology. I was trying to use Skyrim with Vireio and MVP but it seems that there's a problem with the d3d9.dll. The screen just stys black.
I don't know if there could be a fix for this - or how hard it would be to implement - but everybody who can use LUCID MVP will get a super smooth gameplay with vsync on - even on older graphiccards.
Thanks again!
AD

Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:46 am
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

I highly doubt it will work, and it's not popular enough to warrant the effort in my opinion.

Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:21 pm
One Eyed Hopeful

cybereality wrote:
I highly doubt it will work, and it's not popular enough to warrant the effort in my opinion.

yeah, I think you are right about "it's not popular enough".

Thanks for the reply!
AD

Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]