Phantasy Star Online 2

FinalFoxX
One Eyed Hopeful

Phantasy Star Online 2

Post by FinalFoxX »

Anyone have a clue about how to go about getting a fix for this game? I believe it uses a modified Hedgehog engine from Sonic Lost World... as that was the only profile that worked for Vorpx. However Vorpx's Sonic Lost World profile won't support high resolution, needed for VR. Soooo.. The only thing I can do is to make it work with 3D Vision. I refuse to accept 2D for this game! Any pointers in the right direction would be greatly appreciated!

3DNovice
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Re: Phantasy Star Online 2

Post by 3DNovice »

Online games are typically never fixed due to constant updates and anti-cheats.

Being that this is DirectX 9, not much hope at all. You can try Helix mod to disable offending things like shadows pretty easily, see bo3b's school for shaderhackers.
Some times lowering settings like shadows from Ultra to low will do the job or turning things off, like post processing.

You might even try using dgVooDoo 2 to wrap the game to dx11
http://dege.freeweb.hu/dgVoodoo2/

Then you could perhaps use Nvidia's CM or SuperDepth 3D or 3DMigoto which all work with dx11

I think VorpX also works with dgVooDoo 2, keep iin mind, it just a dx9 to dx11/12 wrapper and does not have any stereoscopic support within it.

Note: keep in mind, doing anything to an online game could potentially lead to a ban, try at your own risk.
Check this games forums and be sure to check for posts mentioning being banned for anything before proceeding.

ReShade jumped through some hoops and received white listing by some games using Anti-Cheat
https://reshade.me/kunena/general-discu ... anti-cheat
So SuperDepth 3D might be ok to use, Dunno

FinalFoxX
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: Phantasy Star Online 2

Post by FinalFoxX »

Awesome! Thanks man!

Return to “NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision Driver Forums”