|Meant to be Seen
|M3GA : any advancements ?
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||BlackShark [ Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:27 pm ]|
|Post subject:||M3GA : any advancements ?|
How is progress going on ?
I haven't seen updates for a while.
Are new features coming soon ?
- dedicated native games category with list of supported outputs in each game.
- screenshots tied to the game entries (screeshots that look good / screenshots showing a bug)
- the possibility of associating bugs and graphics settings (being able to list all bugs in maximum graphics settings and then telling which ones can be suppressed by graphics reductions)
- subjective view of bugs (this bug is a big issue, occurs all the time / is no big deal in this game, rarely noticeable)
- modify your previous reports
- scoring according to the most recent reports (new version of the driver = more influence than old version of the driver)
|Author:||Neil [ Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:01 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Re: M3GA : any advancements ?|
I PMed you.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 6 hours|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group