It is currently Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 3D Shutter Glasses and 120Hz's or faster monitors...help! 
Two Eyed Hopeful

I'm looking for a 1080p monitor that will support my Nvidia 3D Vision shutter glasses via my 3D Vision IR Emitter.

Do I have to look for a monitor that specifies 3D compatibility, or is that just for top-bottom/side-by-side 3D?

In other words: will the Nvidia 3D Vision shutter glasses & IR Emitter work with any monitor with a refresh rate of 120Hz or higher, or does the monitor have to have special tech for it to work?

Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:39 am
One Eyed Hopeful

Hi,
I have the same question. I was sure it was possible to use my 3D Vision2 kit on any 120Hz monitor (even not 3D). But I can't make it work with my new "not 3D" 120Hz OLED TV.
Any chance to make it work ?

Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:54 am
Two Eyed Hopeful

nrv wrote:
Hi,
I have the same question. I was sure it was possible to use my 3D Vision2 kit on any 120Hz monitor (even not 3D). But I can't make it work with my new "not 3D" 120Hz OLED TV.
Any chance to make it work ?

Not sure but it doesn't look like it?

I asked the same question in another thread and the monitor has to be 3D vision ready.

I put together a list of 3D Vision ready monitors here: viewtopic.php?f=181&t=23314

I don't really know much about 3D TV's or if any of them are actually 3D Vision compatible. Sorry I can't answer that for you.

Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]