- One Eyed Hopeful
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:49 am
I can't run game in 3D mode (side by side) - not in split mode just run like standard game, I think problem is in configuration of Vireio.
Game support DX11.
2x GTX 980 ti
Android: OnePlus One
Windows 10 x64
Nvidia Game Stream
Moonlight Game Streaming (android wrapper)
Code: Select all
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<profile game_name="STAR WARS Battlefront" game_exe="starwarsbattlefront.exe" cpu_architecture="32bit" />
- Game is supported by vireio ?
- Is there a chance to fix it ?
- Vireio Perception Developer
- Posts: 225
- Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:39 am
- Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: Head Mounted Display (HMD)
- Location: Graz / Austria
Hi Nerus !
Sorry for my late answer. You need to add > dx_version="11" < to the //cfg_v4//profiles.xml file to play the (DX11) game in the Vireio Cinema on HMD. For side-by-side we did not add a standard profile for the latest alpha 3 release. Should work when we eventually release the driver soon.
I personally do not have the game so we do not have a stereo profile for now, let's see what we can do when the driver is finished.