I've got a big batch of improvements on the way including:
- Fixed shoot vectors - the dirty little secret (or maybe obvious part
) of the first pass was that the weapons were still shooting from eye center the same way they normally do in source games. This is corrected now (as it was in the older versions of the mod).
- Related to above, flashlights and crosshairs also fixed
- Fixed muzzle flashes and tracers
- Reworked picking up objects so you can better control/examine them
- Shell ejections fixed on all weapons and added to the pistol
- New pistol animations
- Weapon origins adjusted to center on gordon's right hand across all models for consistency
- FOV fixes for all cutscenes ( the intro to alyx is now actually pretty decent )
- Rebound the calibrate to a mapping that actually works on UK keyboard setups
I'm hoping barring any crazy issues to also include a fix for eye contact problems with NPCs when using positional body tracking and some new hud work. For those who've played it is there anything jumping out that needs attention?