It is currently Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:41 pm



Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ] 
 Rift Preparation 
Author Message
One Eyed Hopeful

Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:32 pm
Posts: 13
Reply with quote
What game(s), that are currently out, support the Rift the best?

Does doom BFG 3 still support the tracker in the Rift, I believe the tracker has changed since the BFG edition was released?

Do we know if the Rift will ship with the demos they are showing at various trade shows?

I need to prepare my computer to be ready to go when the rift arrives with various games/demos to try out.


Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:46 pm
Profile
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:46 pm
Posts: 269
Reply with quote
Im not sure if the current build does, but Hawken is supposed to have support, would be cool to be in a mech in VR.


Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:05 pm
Profile
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:05 am
Posts: 243
Location: Vancouver Island
Reply with quote
From what I understand, nothing will be immediately available out of the box when the Rift ships. Let me qualify that a little...

Doom BFG was programmed for the prototype unit (old tracker and the old screen). So as a consequence pre-warping and tracking data mods are no longer relevant and I don't think John has had time to revise that. That may have changed behind the scenes but I haven't heard anything.

Hawken has promised Rift support but no official word yet on whether or not that will be ready in time for the Rift shipments. It will likely be the first game out of the gate to have full Rift support.

I'm not sure about the demos which were shown at various convention appearances. I would think a safe bet would be the "spaceship" level they had built in Unity for demo'ing at very least. The others would depend on what kind of arrangements they may have made with Epic. Oculus did show a calibration screen which had some basic geometry to view but I'm not sure if that was factory specific or if it will ship with the dev kit.

All of that said, there's the Vireio Perception drivers and a couple more (need help guys!) which may give you some mileage on some currently available games but they are generally very experimental or unfinished.

_________________
Image

http://www.thegallerygame.com


Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:06 pm
Profile WWW
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:36 pm
Posts: 297
Reply with quote
I know Palmer mentioned we'd have a few demos to play with once it ships, so I'm assuming that includes the medieval village demo, maybe the UE3 spaceship one, and I'm hoping for that newer one on a seaside cliff someone mentioned seeing at the SXSW panel/demo.


Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:15 pm
Profile
Sharp Eyed Eagle!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:33 pm
Posts: 404
Location: Youngstown, OH
Reply with quote
The Arma series is a good bet as it's basically a VR sim used by DARPA and other militaries for training - head tracking is baked into the engine. The Arma2-engine DayZ's developer is apparently an enthusiastic Rift supporter, as well, but is tangling with some looming technical hurdles. No idea if head tracking will work out of the box or only after some tweaking or an official patch, but I know my normally tight wallet opened up for the -50% $12.50 Arma2 package Steam had on sale last week (sorry, it's now full price), merely out of hopes I'd have an actual game to play on day one.

Bishop has the right idea yet again regarding hacking head tracking support into a wide array of games, but neglected to include the link: Vireio Perception (3D Driver for Oculus Rift). I'm super excited to try that out in something like Skyrim but it may require some degree of futzing and is unlikely to ever be 100% perfect and bug-free.

Look at it this way, though - many of us here are either professionals or aspiring indie game developers, right? The less you're playing other games the more you're making your own, and it's pretty clear from this anemic list you're going to have the mother of all captive audiences once you have anything playable. :D

_________________
Shameless plug of the day - Read my witty comments on Reddit, in which I argue with the ignorant, over things that don't matter, for reasons I never fully understood!


Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:29 pm
Profile
One Eyed Hopeful
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:22 pm
Posts: 40
Location: San Jose CA
Reply with quote
Everything that was said above is currently solid. There won't be a whole lot of day one options, but here are some places to watch for content:

Oculus Rift Wikipedia Page, Software section
A decent list of planned Rift compatible software, and what stage of development they are in.

Zino's Oculus Rift Game Collection on Steam
A list of games on steam that have committed to supporting the Oculus Rift.

STVRE
Sign up for the beta of this site, looks good so far. It is basically a VR software aggregate site, and will include links to games, drivers, technical demos and more. It will probably be one of the best sources for finding content on day one.

Roberts Space Industries (Star Citizen)
Chris Roberts is super excited about the Rift, and Star Citizen backers can get pre-alpha/alpha/beta access. According to the SXSW panel, Roberts has had a dev kit for a little while. I would not be surprised by VR content coming out of RSI quicker than expected.

Other than that, you will be able to mess around with the default content in UDK or Unity - most of what they have demoed at trade shows are default assets of those SDKs. Its also likely that Oculus packages some original tech demos with their SDK.

nateight has it exactly right - build the experience you want, no matter how simple! Then post it on your blog, submit it to STVRE, or post it here. I am really looking forward to what our community comes up with.

_________________
Cymatic Bruce, VR Evangelist, Developer Relations @ Qualia3d


Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:03 pm
Profile WWW
Cross Eyed!

Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:45 pm
Posts: 131
Reply with quote
Bishop51, the other driver that had a development thread here is VorpX, there's probably still others too.

The day one options may be limited, and probably nothing will be "start the game and everything just works", since it's still just a dev kit. I'm sure Oculus will have samples / demo apps similar to the ones they've been showing though.

Edit: Great links Cymatic, thanks. I've been following along in this forum for a while now but I didn't know about STVRE or Zeno's list.


Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:18 pm
Profile
Two Eyed Hopeful

Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:14 am
Posts: 60
Reply with quote
I'm pretty sure that most of the demos seen on the rift are from this guy:
http://youtu.be/lKrdObxjwl8


Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:00 am
Profile
Two Eyed Hopeful

Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:17 am
Posts: 81
Reply with quote
Doom 3 MUST have Oculus support the day Rift ships because it's a part of the reward. They promised one working game and they are obligated to keep this promise. That's how Kickstarter works.


Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:05 am
Profile
Cross Eyed!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:29 am
Posts: 125
Reply with quote
Kazioo wrote:
Doom 3 MUST have Oculus support the day Rift ships because it's a part of the reward. They promised one working game and they are obligated to keep this promise. That's how Kickstarter works.


+1
I bought mine off their website since I missed the kickstarted and the first 1000 orders through this platform were to be shipped with an oculus-compatible copy of DOOM3BFG
That said, this was the deal *before* Palmer got the news that he couldn't get more than 5000 screens from the original manufacturer who stopped producing them, so with the new display, not sure if Doom3 is still compatible

Personnaly I don't really care, I already got Cyber's driver working with mirror edge and skyrim. Even if some bugs appear when I finally play them on my rift, it's still gonna be a first class pants shitting experience.

_________________
Image


Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:35 am
Profile
Certif-Eyed!
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:38 am
Posts: 511
Reply with quote
Yeah i'm hoping by the time I get my rift..the bugs will be worked out and there will be enough working drivers for current games so we all can start testing and developing!

_________________
Rift Demos
Total List of Demos
Enter the Rift http://www.entertherift.fr/gamecenter/fulllist.php?langue=en
Official Oculus Shared Demos https://share.oculusvr.com/


Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:36 am
Profile
Certif-Eyable!

Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:32 pm
Posts: 1139
Reply with quote
Kazioo wrote:
Doom 3 MUST have Oculus support the day Rift ships because it's a part of the reward. They promised one working game and they are obligated to keep this promise. That's how Kickstarter works.

No, that's not how Kickstarter works.


Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:40 am
Profile
One Eyed Hopeful

Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:00 pm
Posts: 33
Location: Reykjavik, Iceland
Reply with quote
Bishop51 wrote:
I'm not sure about the demos which were shown at various convention appearances. I would think a safe bet would be the "spaceship" level they had built in Unity for demo'ing at very least


That spaceship scene is a ready-made assets+demo pack from the Unity asset store, so I really doubt that will be made available :)
https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/#/content/4744

_________________
CCP Games, EVR dev.


Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:11 am
Profile WWW
Certif-Eyable!

Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:32 pm
Posts: 1139
Reply with quote
SiggiG wrote:
Bishop51 wrote:
I'm not sure about the demos which were shown at various convention appearances. I would think a safe bet would be the "spaceship" level they had built in Unity for demo'ing at very least


That spaceship scene is a ready-made assets+demo pack from the Unity asset store, so I really doubt that will be made available :)
https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/#/content/4744

Why not? If they already paid the $55 for the assets, they might as well include a game demo using them.


Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:54 am
Profile
One Eyed Hopeful

Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:10 pm
Posts: 7
Reply with quote
2EyeGuy wrote:
Kazioo wrote:
Doom 3 MUST have Oculus support the day Rift ships because it's a part of the reward. They promised one working game and they are obligated to keep this promise. That's how Kickstarter works.

No, that's not how Kickstarter works.


Not that I believe that this will be an issue at all but part of the FAQ on kickstarter stats that Kazioo is right.

http://www.kickstarter.com/help/faq/kickstarter%20basics?ref=nav wrote:
Is a creator legally obligated to fulfill the promises of their project?

Yes. Kickstarter's Terms of Use require creators to fulfill all rewards of their project or refund any backer whose reward they do not or cannot fulfill. (This is what creators see before they launch.) We crafted these terms to create a legal requirement for creators to follow through on their projects, and to give backers a recourse if they don't. We hope that backers will consider using this provision only in cases where they feel that a creator has not made a good faith effort to complete the project and fulfill.

http://www.kickstarter.com/help/faq/kic ... cs?ref=nav


Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:55 am
Profile
One Eyed Hopeful

Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:00 pm
Posts: 33
Location: Reykjavik, Iceland
Reply with quote
2EyeGuy wrote:
SiggiG wrote:
Bishop51 wrote:
I'm not sure about the demos which were shown at various convention appearances. I would think a safe bet would be the "spaceship" level they had built in Unity for demo'ing at very least


That spaceship scene is a ready-made assets+demo pack from the Unity asset store, so I really doubt that will be made available :)
https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/#/content/4744

Why not? If they already paid the $55 for the assets, they might as well include a game demo using them.


Very true, but they can't give you the source/Unity project :)

_________________
CCP Games, EVR dev.


Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:16 am
Profile WWW
Certif-Eyable!

Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:32 pm
Posts: 1139
Reply with quote
slangarang wrote:
Not that I believe that this will be an issue at all but part of the FAQ on kickstarter states that Kazioo is right.

No, he's not really right.

Kazioo wrote:
Doom 3 MUST have Oculus support the day Rift ships because it's a part of the reward.

That's wrong. There's no reason they can't ship different parts of the reward at different times whenever they are ready. Unexpected delays in certain parts are normal for Kickstarter. They aren't even going to ship Doom 3, it's going to be a Steam key for you to digitally download. It's not even iD Software's or Doom 3's Kickstarter, so whether Doom 3 has Oculus support or not is not Oculus' responsibility.
Kazioo wrote:
They promised one working game and they are obligated to keep this promise.

They promised the game. They didn't promise it would work with the Rift. They and you are just trusting John Carmack that it will. And they only gave estimates for when it would be ready.

http://www.kickstarter.com/help/faq/kickstarter%20basics?ref=nav wrote:
Is a creator legally obligated to fulfill the promises of their project?

Yes. Kickstarter's Terms of Use require creators to fulfill all rewards of their project or refund any backer whose reward they do not or cannot fulfill. (This is what creators see before they launch.) We crafted these terms to create a legal requirement for creators to follow through on their projects, and to give backers a recourse if they don't. We hope that backers will consider using this provision only in cases where they feel that a creator has not made a good faith effort to complete the project and fulfill.

With products that don't exist yet, when you are trying to fund someone's dream, there are often unexpected technical difficulties. You can't just assume you'll get what you were promised. You can ask for your money back if they don't give you what they promised, but it's even slightly frowned upon to ask for that if they tried their best to give you what they promised. It's quite different from a shop.

It's not really an issue here, since we know Oculus will follow through on delivering the Rift and our Doom 3 BFG steam keys. And the Doom 3 BFG source code has already been released, so we can add our own Oculus Rift support (but without the Bink videos) if for some reason iD Software doesn't get it done in time.


Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:07 am
Profile
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:02 pm
Posts: 315
Reply with quote
My Rift Preparation will be slowly building something like this.
thats a little Linear Actuator on the side that will be rigged to the wheel so the more you turn left the more you tilt right and vice-versa.

Image

Image

p.s first attempt at sketch-up so yeah this was a bit frustrating to put together


Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:16 am
Profile
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:36 pm
Posts: 297
Reply with quote
Not bad, can I have one too please? It'd be cool to see a dock for interchangeable peripherals so you can switch between a racing wheel, flight stick etc.


Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:24 am
Profile
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:46 am
Posts: 223
Reply with quote
mattyeatsmatts wrote:
My Rift Preparation will be slowly building something like this.
thats a little Linear Actuator on the side that will be rigged to the wheel so the more you turn left the more you tilt right and vice-versa.


p.s first attempt at sketch-up so yeah this was a bit frustrating to put together


looks great, you'd need to make sure the software is counteracting any tilt - the oculus should still present a 'flat' view to you.

my wheelstand pro isn't going to cut it anymore..


Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:30 am
Profile
Petrif-Eyed
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:47 pm
Posts: 2708
Reply with quote
mattyeatsmatts wrote:
My Rift Preparation will be slowly building something like this.
thats a little Linear Actuator on the side that will be rigged to the wheel so the more you turn left the more you tilt right and vice-versa.
...
p.s first attempt at sketch-up so yeah this was a bit frustrating to put together
With that virtual mobo and virtual PSU (as seen in the rendered computer), that guy must be watching the same VR content that Notch was viewing in his Rift photo. :lol:

_________________
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. Image


Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:51 am
Profile
Cross Eyed!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:29 am
Posts: 125
Reply with quote
Holy SH*T
Has anyone here tried HAWKEN??
Playing it on the Rift is gonna be F*CKING SURREAL!!!
it's obviously already thought to work in harmony with the Rift, the graphisms are great and the WORLD. Incredible post-apocalyptic world with a sense of scale that goes through the f*cking roof
We're not gonna need another game when the rift comes.

_________________
Image


Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:06 pm
Profile
Petrif-Eyed
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:47 pm
Posts: 2708
Reply with quote
shiva wrote:
... We're not gonna need another game when the rift comes.
Yeah, we are... Different strokes for different folks, and all that... You think Hawken will be a smooth transition for all those Angry Birds players out there? Now with a Rift, we can BE the bird! :D

There are plenty of us who want to hook the Rift up to the HDMI out of our cellphone or tablet computers. I hope the Rift fits comfortably in a backpack, just for such portable entertainment.

_________________
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. Image


Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:22 pm
Profile
Cross Eyed!

Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:51 am
Posts: 173
Reply with quote
shiva wrote:
Holy SH*T
Has anyone here tried HAWKEN??
Playing it on the Rift is gonna be F*CKING SURREAL!!!
it's obviously already thought to work in harmony with the Rift, the graphisms are great and the WORLD. Incredible post-apocalyptic world with a sense of scale that goes through the f*cking roof
We're not gonna need another game when the rift comes.


I have zero interest in mech games, so, definitely not the one game to rule them all...


Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:28 am
Profile
Cross Eyed!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:24 pm
Posts: 115
Reply with quote
shiva wrote:
Holy SH*T
Has anyone here tried HAWKEN??
Playing it on the Rift is gonna be F*CKING SURREAL!!!
it's obviously already thought to work in harmony with the Rift, the graphisms are great and the WORLD. Incredible post-apocalyptic world with a sense of scale that goes through the f*cking roof
We're not gonna need another game when the rift comes.


Hawken is multiplayer only right? *sigh* I don't want a super fast competitive multiplayer game to be my first Rift experience, I want something I can take my time with and really explore the environment. I'll definitely try Hawken though, might be a better experience if you play on a Rift users only server

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/spankeey77


Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:55 am
Profile
Sharp Eyed Eagle!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:33 pm
Posts: 404
Location: Youngstown, OH
Reply with quote
drgroove101 wrote:
I want something I can take my time with and really explore the environment.

Once more: Vireio Perception (3D Driver for Oculus Rift). Skyrim is a virtual explorer's wildest dream come true, and seems to be working fairly well with Vireio, along with several other proceed-at-your-own-pace titles. If, however, you meant to say you want something less frantic and you don't want to do any amount of driver configuring or heavy lifting, I daresay you shouldn't have bought a "development kit" at all. ;)

EDIT: Okay, that was unnecessarily snarky of me. I'm just dreading the inevitable influx of non-developers who are about to show up, dev Rift in hand, complaining about a lack of launch titles for a device whose actual launch is a year or more away. You seem aware of Vireio, though, drgroove101, so what's the problem? If you were having trouble with it did you go back and play around with a later version?

_________________
Shameless plug of the day - Read my witty comments on Reddit, in which I argue with the ignorant, over things that don't matter, for reasons I never fully understood!


Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:07 am
Profile
Cross Eyed!

Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:23 am
Posts: 101
Reply with quote
tried hawken - didn't like it at all

it's like quake with mechs - not my thing - i'd prefer mechwarrior - slow, big mechs fighting each other - and this with a rift - sweeeeet (but I don't think it gets rift support :( )


Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:35 am
Profile
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:02 pm
Posts: 231
Reply with quote
geekmaster wrote:
shiva wrote:
... We're not gonna need another game when the rift comes.
Yeah, we are... Different strokes for different folks, and all that... You think Hawken will be a smooth transition for all those Angry Birds players out there? Now with a Rift, we can BE the bird! :D

There are plenty of us who want to hook the Rift up to the HDMI out of our cellphone or tablet computers. I hope the Rift fits comfortably in a backpack, just for such portable entertainment.


Hell, Hawken won't be a smooth transistion for ME and look at my avatar - I love that game. But I know as soon as I strap on the rift, my performance is going to drop. When I'm actually trying to compete in that game, I have to turn down the physx and the graphics because there's so much poop blowing up in your face. Even if Hawken was ready on day 1, I think I'd still pop in epic citadel first and just relax in another world before I start blowing it all apart.

Also, @natelight, it was my understanding the since the screen change, VIEIRO doesn't work out of the box and is still going to have to have some tweaking by someone to play nice with the devkit


Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:36 am
Profile
Certif-Eyed!

Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:15 pm
Posts: 555
Reply with quote
I was under the impression that Hawken has not been updated for Rift yet.

My guess is that they will need a few of them for testing and THEN they will release.

When they do I'll try it, surely.


Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:40 am
Profile
Cross Eyed!

Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:45 pm
Posts: 131
Reply with quote
Vireio's "Oculus Rift" mode (side-by-side 3D with warping) should work fine right now, although I'm sure some of the parameters will need updating for the Rift. Vireio itself will also need an update once the official Oculus SDK is out though (for tracking), and cybereality has indicated he might not have the time for further updates. I'm sure someone else will get it updated if needed, though.


Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:47 am
Profile
Cross Eyed!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:24 pm
Posts: 115
Reply with quote
nateight wrote:
drgroove101 wrote:
I want something I can take my time with and really explore the environment.

Once more: Vireio Perception (3D Driver for Oculus Rift). Skyrim is a virtual explorer's wildest dream come true, and seems to be working fairly well with Vireio, along with several other proceed-at-your-own-pace titles. If, however, you meant to say you want something less frantic and you don't want to do any amount of driver configuring or heavy lifting, I daresay you shouldn't have bought a "development kit" at all. ;)

EDIT: Okay, that was unnecessarily snarky of me. I'm just dreading the inevitable influx of non-developers who are about to show up, dev Rift in hand, complaining about a lack of launch titles for a device whose actual launch is a year or more away. You seem aware of Vireio, though, drgroove101, so what's the problem? If you were having trouble with it did you go back and play around with a later version?


cybereality said himself that his Vireio driver provides an "ok" experience with the Rift, and doesn't expect any sort of injection drivers to deliver a "wow" experience that everyone is expecting like a game with native support for the Rift will. So I'm not really expecting a super immersive experience with games using this driver. I do have it working with Skyrim and HL2 on my machine though and you bet your ass I'm excited to try them out, and I hope I'm wrong and it is amazing... but I'm not getting my hopes up too high.

I'm more excited to play through Doom3 with native Rift support as many people have walked away from a demo with it awe struck, so it's a guaranteed good experience. While Doom3 doesn't really have an awesome environment to explore, it's a slower paced shooter you can go through at your own pace which makes it a good first game to experience in the Rift in my opinion. Carmack will hopefully expertly implement the new developer kit support flawlessly and by the end of April *fingers crossed*.

In my post I was just expressing that Hawken specifically is not a game I'm looking forward too using the Rift. Not trying to bash the game, as it is good and many people love it, it's just not my kind of game is all.

Also there is Vorpx driver in the works. It will be interesting to see if it actually gets released and provides the mass game support it advertises. Fall Out 3 in the rift would be amazing, i'd love to play through that one again almost as much as Skyrim (almost).

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/spankeey77


Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:51 pm
Profile
Cross Eyed!

Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:32 pm
Posts: 167
Reply with quote
drgroove101 wrote:
cybereality said himself that his Vireio driver provides an "ok" experience with the Rift, and doesn't expect any sort of injection drivers to deliver a "wow" experience that everyone is expecting like a game with native support for the Rift will. So I'm not really expecting a super immersive experience with games using this driver. I do have it working with Skyrim and HL2 on my machine though and you bet your ass I'm excited to try them out, and I hope I'm wrong and it is amazing... but I'm not getting my hopes up too high.

The sequential rendering in the Vireio drivers makes them a no-go for me (it renders one eye view, then the other, instead of both at the same time, resulting in desync during any fast motion [whether or not the motion is done by the head rotating - a fast object moving across the screens would also desync]).


Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:28 pm
Profile
Cross Eyed!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:29 am
Posts: 125
Reply with quote
geekmaster wrote:
You think Hawken will be a smooth transition for all those Angry Birds players out there?

hahaha never thought of that :lol: That is definitly something to try as a sociologic experience, take someone who's only ever played casual games and put a rift on their head with doom running :mrgreen:

_________________
Image


Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:54 am
Profile
Cross Eyed!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:29 am
Posts: 125
Reply with quote
shiva wrote:
geekmaster wrote:
You think Hawken will be a smooth transition for all those Angry Birds players out there?

hahaha never thought of that :lol: That is definitly something to try as a sociologic experience, take someone who's only ever played casual games and put a rift on their head with doom running :mrgreen:

holy sh*t I just realized this is almost the story of the lawnmower man :lol:

_________________
Image


Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:55 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Tbot and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by STSoftware.